Need to know just a little secret? I’ve frequently had Purchasers request me, “What specific communities are you able to find houses made by Vladimir Ossipoff on The island of oahu?” Although he’s done some incredible houses all around the island along with other areas of the condition, among the communities you are able to probably look for a high concentration is Waialae Nui Ridge.
New Ossipoff Listing
Now we had a brand new listing hit the industry:
Waialae Nui Ridge home (MLS# 201407143) created by Ossipoff lately listed for $1,350,000
Unlike most houses around the hill which have a Halekoa Drive address, that one is situated on Alaeloa St., that is a more quiet street. An advantage of just living about this ridge is its closeness to Kahala. I’ve literally had buddies amusingly think of it as “Kahala Levels.” However, one factor this ridge has that Kahala doesn’t would be the incredible sights.
Honolulu city lights seen during the night from Waialae Nui Ridge
Additionally towards the sights, the elevation and cooling in the prevailing tradewinds provide a comfortable living that are perfect for the indoor/outside design on most of Ossipoff’s houses.
Indoor/Outside Living on Waialae Nui Ridge
Additional Ossipoff Houses on The island of oahu
When I stated earlier, you will find numerous Ossipoff houses around the ridge, however, they simply don’t show up that frequently. It’s been some time since I authored articles on a single too. That one probably won’t last lengthy.
To see other mid century modern houses by Ossipoff along with other designers, you can visit my gallery of entries I come up with. Since I’ve shard my key to Waialae Nui Ridge, you will find other communities too. You just need to have patience and also have the right timing when these hit the industry.
@DBL07Consulting #websitedesign #DBL07 +DBL07Consulting Web Design Hawaii
from Web Design Company http://ift.tt/1iU1HdX
via IFTTT
No comments:
Post a Comment